This Bloody Mary is a winner. It’s sweet, it’s sour, it’s smokey ! Perfect to accompany the mains at your celebration ! The volumes of the ingredients can be mixed up depending on how the guests like their cocktails, and by leaving out the vodka it’s great for the drivers or younger guests too !
Serves: Makes for One
Time to Make (including oven time): 5 minutes
Storage instructions: Drink immediately cold. Drink within 2 days, keep refrigerated.
Gluten-free Dairy-free Vegan
• 100ml / ¼ cup Tomato Juice
• 2 tbsp vodka (optional)
• 1 tsp Tamari (if not gluten intolerant soy sauce works)
• 1 tbsp Real Good Smokey BBQ or Tomato Ketchup
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• Handful ice cubes
1. Mix together all the ingredients other than the ice in a cocktail maker or tall glass. Pour into another glass and back again numerous times to ensure it’s well mixed. Add the ice and shake again.
2. Serve with fresh lime or lemon segments !
Upcycle and serve in recycled glass jars with paper straws !
This recipe is so easy to make and is versatile when it comes to measurements. Cocktail makers generally just throw in ingredients by eye rather than volume, so if you like it tomatoey…add lots of tomato ! Delicious without vodka too..
Created by Beth Heddle with Real Good Ketchup