This deliciously simple Relish recipe is a winner throughout the festive season and beyond. Complimenting both sweet and savoury dishes you’ve no excuse not to give it a go. Enjoy this Relish any time of year.
Serves: 2 small jars
Time to Make (including oven time): 15 minutes
Storage instructions: Eat hot or cold. Eat within 14 days.
Gluten-free Dairy-free Vegan
- 280g / 10oz Fresh cranberries
- 150g / 5oz Fresh raspberries
- 125ml / ½ Cup honey
- 125ml / ½ cup water
- 30ml / 2 tbsp Real Good Tomato Ketchup
- ½ orange, zest of
- In a bowl, mash the cranberries and raspberries to a lumpy consistency. Once mashed, add to a heavy-bottomed pan and simmer.
- Add the honey and water and simmer for a further 30 minutes.
- Add the Real Good Tomato Ketchup and orange zest. Stir thoroughly.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool in a sterile jar.
- Store in the fridge.
Serving Suggestions Serve this on the side or with some delicious puds!
Created by Beth Heddle and Real Good Ketchup