What sustainable steps are we taking ?
- Our business and food production sites are powered by renewable energy, based here in the UK
- All Real Good products are Packed for the Planet in recyclable squeezies made with 40% recycled material
- For your health, our products are made with 14 listed allergen free ingredients, are free from preservatives and GMO
- Our clever squeezies find their 2nd recycled life in building materials, drain pipes and pot holes
- All outer packaging is recyclable from our FSC certified board trays to pallet wrap, nothing goes to landfill
- No animal derived ingredients are in our recipes or supply chain, when we say plant-based – we mean it !
Important to do – please wash out both bottle and cap (and put back on the squeezy) after use before putting into your local recycling. No need to remove the labels, they too are recyclable.
To balance our carbon footprint further we have joined the Ecologi platform to plant more trees and restore natural habitats here and around the globe.
*15.4% of global greenhouse gas emissions come from animal agriculture, comparable to all transportation (cars, trucks, trains, planes) combined.* FFAC
We can all make a difference by reducing our meat, fish and dairy intake. “The planet can’t support billions of meat-eaters. If we all ate only plants, we’d need only half the land we use at the moment.” As for his diet, he added, “I do eat cheese, I have to say, and I eat fish. But I’ve become much more vegetarian over the past few years than I thought I would ever be.” David Attenborough 2 May 2023
Do you have a refillable option?
We do for catering and food service. A refillable pump must be stored in a fridge overnight, washed thoroughly and cleaned on a daily basis.
What else is sustainable about Real Good?
Well we see sustainability is both for the planet and people. Sustainable health is very important to us, which is why we only use ‘clean’ allergen free ingredients (no hidden preservatives), remove added sugar, reduce salt and deliver on TASTE. Your health matters!
When we have a surplus or stock to share, we give to The Trussell Trust , who do a fantastic job providing food and support for those in need.
Our delivery service with DPD is carbon neutral ! Please share this good news and encourage others to switch to 100% carbon neutral deliveries.
What about glass?
We have glass in our business too. In the UK currently about 60% of glass is recycled, the rest goes into landfill. We can all increase this by washing out used glass bottles and containers, put the caps back on and put into your local glass recycling. Unwashed bottles are picked out as contaminated and may not be recycled. For more on recycling glass in the UK visit Recycle Now .